ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW THROUGH JANUARY 15, 2018
The Lake Institute Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship is an exciting opportunity for graduate students. Please forward or pass this information to any list serve or student database, for those who may be interested in applying before the January 15, 2018 deadline. Your assistance in sharing the application and information is appreciated.
The Lake Institute on Faith & Giving at the Indiana University School of Philanthropy will offer a one-year doctoral dissertation fellowship of $25,000 for the 2018-2019 academic year. This doctoral dissertation fellowship will be given to a scholar whose research engages issues within religion & philanthropy or faith & giving. The fellowship is intended to support the final year of dissertation writing.
Applicants for the Lake Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship must:
- Be a candidate for a Ph.D. degree at a graduate school in the United States
- Fulfill all pre-dissertation requirements by December 31 of the year applying, including approval of the dissertation proposal with the expectation that the dissertation will be completed no later than July of the year following the fellowship grant year
- Must not have received a similar grant or fellowship for writing of the dissertation
- Submit application and other requested documents by January 15
All applications materials must be received by January 15 and include the following:
- application form
- current resume
- executive summary
- copy of the approved dissertation proposal
- selected bibliography
- three letters of recommendation
- official or unofficial transcript